Ronald C. Braun, CFP®
Senior Wealth Manager
For 36 years, Ron has been helping families and small businesses owners with comprehensive retirement planning.
Ron is a noted financial speaker and has presented retirement planning seminars for various organizations in the Detroit area including: General Motors, Chrysler Corp., and the Archdiocese of Detroit, to name a few.
Ron grew up in Detroit and is a proud product of the Detroit Public School system. He graduated from the University of Michigan in 1972 and received a Master's Degree from Wayne State University in 1976.
Ron currently holds the Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 designations. He is also licensed and qualified in Accident and Health, Life Insurance and Variable Annuities through the State of Michigan. He earned his CFP® designation in June 1988 and his AIF® designation in October 2014.
Ron and his wife, Laura, have been married for 43 years and have two adult sons and two granddaughters.
- Past President of the University of Michigan Alumni Club of Greater Northville
- Member Board of Directors University of Michigan Alumni Club of Greater Northville
- Volunteer work for UM Mott's Children's Hospital
- Former member Board of Directors for the Warren Michigan YMCA
- Instructor, American Financial Education Alliance